** APLEA MUST BE MADE BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED COURTDATE **
IF YOU PLAN ON MAKING AN IN-PERSON APPEARANCE ON YOUR SCHEDULED COURT DATE PLEASE NOTE:
• ALL personswho are present in the municipal courtroom shall wear a face covering
at all times. Exceptions may be made only for a witness, if the court makes a finding on the record that is necessary to remove the face covering for purposes of determining the credibility of the witness, or for health/ADA concerns.
• Masks will be provided to all persons attending a court hearing who do not have one.
• Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry of the municipal building and exit of the courtroom and will also be available for staff and counsel.
• Social distancing will be strictly adhered to. The maximum number of persons permitted in the courtroom has been determined and will be monitored and enforced by court staff.
• Social distancing marks will be designated by orange caution cones in the lobby.
• Any seating will be arranged 6 feet apart.
• Chairs and surfaces used in the courtroom will be disinfected between each appearance
The Rosendale Village Offices remain open for payments, however payments can also be made online on this site. Any changes will be updated on this website.
We are committed to service to the public, and to protect the health and safety of the Judge, court staff and security, attorneys, other participants in court proceedings, and all other persons in the court facilities.
A plea of guilty means you are admitting your guilt to the charges discussed.
A plea of no contest is similar to a plea of guilty and will be treated the same. However, you will not be admitting your civil liability for use in other litigation, which should be expected where personal injury or damage to property is involved.
A plea of not guilty means you are disputing the charges and wish to have a Pretrial Conference with the Prosecuting Attorney to discuss the matter.